Hola Mis Amores, today's post is super fun because I get to talk to you about my chiquita Chanell. This time the focus is mainly on how I used Johnson's Baby products to untangle and style her hair for #Halloween...Boo and the incredible advantages of using these products. This new initiative came about from the partnership of Johnson's Baby and celebrity hair stylist Millie Morales; they wanted to show the Latino community how one can benefit from using Johnson's Baby #NoMoreTangles hair products.
For Chanell's hairstyle, I decided to do a witch inspired look because she loves anything "scary."..lol. Here are the 3 step routine I used:
- Cleanse - the shampoo helped me cleaned Chanell's hair by removing any build up.
- Nourish - with the conditioner, I remove all tangles and it left the hair ready to be styled.
- Style - using the leave-in spray I was able to form and style a curly hair bun for the scary "Spyder" on her hair.
Now let's #tangletalk about these cool hair products and their remarkable benefits for our children's hair. These are some of the many advantages of using the products:
- Formula - the amazing clinically proven formula cleans and nourishes Chanell's hair without removing its natural glow thus leaving her hair looking beautiful.
- Painless - there's no need to worry about irritating our kid's eyes because its gentle composition is painless #NoMoreTears.
- Easy of use - the conditioner is so good that it untangles the hair without the need of rinsing it and if need be you can also use the detangling spray on wet or dry hair which instantly removes any tangles #Amazing.
All in all ladies, these products can be used to untangle and style our children's hair on a daily basis. They're safe to use due to its kid's safe formula and conveniently are readily available in most of our favorite retailers. This Halloween, let's have fun mi gente, think outside the box by creating fun hairstyles for our children. Now I challenge, all of you to create the spookiest hairstyle in your neighborhood and posted them online using the #tangletalk...Happy Halloween...Boooooo.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JOHNSON'S Baby. The opinions and text are all mine.